PapaViva Crystal Clear Replacement Nose Piece For-Oakley Given Sunglass


$9.9 $8.24

Availability:
In Stock
  • Estimated Delivery:May 24 - May 31

  • Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders

Guarantee safe & secure checkout

  • Free Shipping & Returns or all orders over
  • Secure Payment We ensure secure payment
  • Money Back Guarantee Any back within 30 days
PapaViva Crystal Clear Replacement Nose Piece For-Oakley Given Sunglass PapaViva Crystal Clear Replacement Nose Piece For-Oakley Given Sunglass PapaViva Crystal Clear Replacement Nose Piece For-Oakley Given Sunglass PapaViva Crystal Clear Replacement Nose Piece For-Oakley Given Sunglass
Product Description
Silicone Kit Fits Frame: Oakley Given Sunglass.
Material: Silicone Rubber.
Silicone Nose Piece Colors: Clear
Package: As your choice.
The frame in the pic is Only for demonstration and Not included in the package.
We sell Replacement Kit in retail and wholesale, Contact us freely if you want more.
1% Chance Contact Us, 99% Satisfaction Comes to You. Important
If you feel dissatisfaction in any part, please don't rush to leave the negative feedback.
Give us a chance, 99.9% satisfactory service comes to you.
Our items are all showing true colors. all pictures are taken authentically by PapaViva LLC. and without any PS process.
We promise every cent you pay is deserved totally. Shipment
Shipping is normally made within 1-2 days after payment.
Post office, customs and weather conditions are not within our control. if delivery time ends up being longer than expected, we're greatly appreciated for your understanding and patience.
We promise each item would be shipped, but sometimes less than 0.5% package might be lost in the way. you could choose to let us to send another same item again or ask for money back.
we choose the best shipping method to your country, depending on the condition of transport. if you don't receive package after 30 days sent out, please contact us. if has shipping problem, we will let you know asap. Payment
We accept paypal payment only.
if payment is not received within the 7 business days after the order, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction. Return Policy
We accepted returns for replacement or refund, please contact with us within 14 days after receiving the item. the cost on the item will be refunded entirely, but not including the returning shipping cost. thanks for your understanding. Disclaimer
PapaViva and PapaViva logo are trademark of PapaViva LLC. Oakley, inc. is not associated with papaviva and does not endorse, sponsor or support with papaviva product. any usage of oakley trademark is only to describe those product.
About About Our Replacement Lenses Frequently Asked Questions Lens Care
Support Shipping Warranty & Returns Contact Us
Site images & Contents © 2014-2016 PapaViva Optics, LLC FEATURES
OPTIMIZE THE PERFORMANCE
When it comes to performance, having the right piece of lens for the right terrain matters. That's why PapaViva® are offering a large selection of replacement lenses with various characteristics. Whether you're looking for a blue lens on the water, a fire lens on the beach, a brown lens on the trail, or a green lens on the links, we have you covered.
WARRANTY
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with a PapaViva® product you bought in the last 60 days (360 days for PRO products) from PapaViva shop, please contact us via support system. Our customer care team will initiate a return authorization on your behalf, we'll be happy to help!
This return process only applies to purchases made on our shop. If not, please refer to the original retailer.
Purchases made online through unauthorized dealers are NOT covered under our warranty.
Proof of purchase is needed for a return.
Products should be returned with the original, unmarked packaging.
Personally customized product was created especially for you, so we cannot take returns on these items.
PapaViva's warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of PapaViva products will void warranty coverage.
SHIPPING
DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Shipping is normally made within 1 business day after payment.
Free standard shipping (USPS First Class Package) all US addresses.
Shipments information can be tracked online.
Expedited shipping available at extra cost.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Shipping is normally made within 1 business day after payment.
Standard shipping may take 5-20 business days for delivery.
Shipments information may not be tracked once package has left US borders.
Expedited shipping available at extra cost.
Buyer is responsible for taxes, duties, or additional fees that may be assessed. PAYMENT
PayPal and all major credit cards accepted.
If payment is not received within the 7 business days after the order, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction. DISCLAIMER
PapaViva and PapaViva logo are trademark of PapaViva LLC. PapaViva products are not sold or created by Oakley, and Oakley company do not endorse, sponsor, support or associate with PapaViva products. Any usage of Oakley is only to describe those products.
Purchase does not include frame.
About About PapaViva Lenses Frequently Asked Questions Lens Care
Support Shipping Warranty & Returns Contact Us
Site images & Contents © 2014-2020 PapaViva Optics, LLC

Submit Your Review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5